Monica Diaz's Video eNewsletter Sign Up

Sign up to Get FREE Southern
California Real Estate Insights and Information Every Month

Enter Your Email Address to Get Instant Updates...No Spam. Ever

Beverly Hill Testimonial




Today, I have one of our wonderful sellers with us, Beverly Hill. She wanted to share her experience with the Monica Diaz team with you!

Beverly Hill (Summary)

I knew I wanted to sell my home, but I had no idea where to begin or how to find a realtor. I called a friend of mine whom I greatly trusted and asked if he knew of anyone. He recommended Monica.

I knew from the first appointment she would get things done. She was so helpful in explaining the process to me. I had so many questions and felt so overwhelmed. I had been living in my home since 1978, selling it was like saying goodbye to a friend; it is an emotional situation.

I had a family contact me offering to pay $850,000 cash. I was so relieved to hand all the communication over to Monica.

Not only was Monica able to get $400,000 over the asking price, she did it in just two weeks. When Monica says she can get it done, she is telling the truth!