Monica Diaz's Video eNewsletter Sign Up

Sign up to Get FREE Southern
California Real Estate Insights and Information Every Month

Enter Your Email Address to Get Instant Updates...No Spam. Ever

Digital and Social Marketing with the Diaz Team



Hi everyone! Welcome back to my video blog! Today I have with me my business partner and the person who is behind all of the wonderful digital and social marketing tactics! His name is Jay Campbell, also known as the marketing expert.

Jay Campbell
It’s nice to meet all of you! Monica and I have been working together for about 10 months and in the limited time we’ve been partners, I’ve completely redesigned Monica’s brand! I’ve also tried to feature her as prominently as possible on most of the leading real estate websites and various marketing pathways!

We’ve partnered with an in-house lender, a title company and an escrow company. Essentially, what we have done is built an entire business platform where clients are able to have a seamless transaction. We’ve eliminated the frustrations that often come along with the business of real estate.

So, now is an exciting time to work with the Diaz Team and we look forward to the opportunity of working with you!

So if you or if you know of anyone who is looking to buy or sell give us a call now at 626.890.7187 or send me a quick email monica@monicadiaz.net!

Thanks for watching!